Do you have enough gift ideas in the $25-and-under range?

So.....October is here.  That means 84 more days before Christmas.  That means 12 more weekends before Christmas.

No doubt you are already up to your eyeballs unpacking daily deliveries, and your shop is starting to look festive.  You probably also have glitter on your floor, on your shelves, and in your hair.

Don't forget to carve out time to review your fall buying and ask a very important question:


Do you have enough gift ideas in the $25-and-under range?

Every year I hear from retailers in November who are in need of more product in this magic price range.

Since it's my job to make your job easier (and I know how much work you get done outside of regular business hours), this year I will share suggestions from my line package throughout the month of October.  It just so happens my line package has oodles of ideas that will make your customers happy and your cash register sing!

Note: if you want to be sure you don't miss anything, you can follow me on Instagram or Facebook where I will provide a link to each new post here.  You will find more detailed info here than I can fit on social media. 

No comments:

Post a Comment